changing my blog language to english

hmm ...
only one word I say about that picture

I accept your challenge

as Melissa said, my blog should be in English, cause now has a global era. and the more haunting me is he said that if the Japanese can speak English, but i know that the Japanese kanji was so fanatical as their language, I've worked one year in Japanese companies in Paiton, and they're all the same anti-English, until the writing on the phone just writing kanji, I'm honestly confused to read it, moreover fitting communicating with them like going back to ancient times, only a capital of sign language and voice are also typical Japanese. .oooooooooo eeeeee .. heheh

okay .. from this moment I try to change my blog ro english...
I hope you care about this and Remind me if my english is go wrong and not true ..



Saturday, December 10, 2011
Posted by:Unknown ON: Saturday, December 10, 2011

About Maula Nurul Khakam

Maula Nurul Khakam1989 | I'm an Electrical Engineering in ITS Surabaya Indonesia | maniac in power electronic and automation | i've dream to combine green energy resources with education and food >> Trust Me, I'm an EngineerRead More »