multi skills of engineer


as an engineer, usually knowledge gained in college is not in line with the workin the field, many of my friends of my almamater in PENS-ITS whom I asked, they claim that knowledge gained in the field are not in line with that in the field

for example my friend who worked in coal mines borneo, it turns out her job is to measure the land like a civil engineer who uses binoculars (landscaping)

so maybe as an engineer, we really should be able to adapt to the work environment quickly, and this is what I felt during a year working in Paiton, and now lectures again.

And I believe that the first cadre of new students time is really very important forstudents personal form a formidable and powerful engineer

and I believe the engineer was stronger dibandingakan with other fields, notmean arrogant, but the reality is so .. hehee

okay .. so multi-skills is not a phenomenon anymore for engineers, but indeed itshould, and must engineer a multi skills, because we are created to adapt

hmm.. keep adapted and still sharing your story..



Sunday, December 18, 2011
Posted by:Unknown ON: Sunday, December 18, 2011

About Maula Nurul Khakam

Maula Nurul Khakam1989 | I'm an Electrical Engineering in ITS Surabaya Indonesia | maniac in power electronic and automation | i've dream to combine green energy resources with education and food >> Trust Me, I'm an EngineerRead More »